Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thoughts From The Road

Hey Everyone!

I'm somewhere in Oklahoma and it's late, late, late! We left Nevada yesterday morning and we still have another day of driving ahead of us. It's amazing to me how BIG America really is! I'm a city girl, so I keep being shocked at how much of our country is farm land, ranches, and open space. I'll have some pictures to share when I get home!

This has been a strange vacation for me. I didn't really want to go! I felt like I was supposed to go, but I didn't know why.

From the beginning, this time has been powerful. Two of our cousins ended up sleeping over in our hotel room for about 4 nights! That was interesting and funny! Imagine: five s ranging in age from 15-21, two beds, a small couch, and ONE bathroom.... yes, a potential recipe for disaster!! Haha, actually, we had an amazing time with them! Not only did we have a ton of fun, we had the privilege of leading them to the Lord!! Wooohooo!!

So, yes, I have a lot to share. Lots of funny stories to tell, and hopefully, some of the pictures I took will be in focus!! I miss ya'll and I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah!!!!
I'm looking forward to the stories and pictures...and of course seeing you! =D

Anonymous said...

y0000 haha. You donntt know me, but I'm totally staying at the same hotel you did/are. Your blog link was in the computer's memory haha. Andddd I'm bored so I thought I'd just comment n stuff. I dont have one of these blog things, I'm always using myspace or facebook, but I think once I get back home I mayy just make one. But yeahhh, I thought I'd comment, because theres nothing else to do in this hotel, and I'm stuck here for another hour ish. That and I feel reallly talkative right now, but my phone died sometime yesterday while me and my family were driving. Haha can you tell that I'm bored?? haha.
welll I'll leave it at that, have a good vacation? haha.
Laterrrrrrrr.