Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm HOME!!!


Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

What a wild vacation. Seriously! I saw the Rockie Mountains, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and a bunch of other smaller but almost as cool sights! We travelled through Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, back through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and back into beautiful Illinois.

Along the way, we saw all different varieties of cows, got sprayed by a passing truckful of hogs, made friends with a strangely evil-looking bird, got chased out of the hotel pool by some sort of winged creature (can you hear the screaming?), and exclaimed "Holy cats!" more times than I like to admit. I could post some of the funny pictures, but the custody battle for them (between me and my sisters) hasn't even begun!

In case you're wondering, the pictures at the top of this post were taken by me. The first one is from New Mexico, and the second one is from the Grand Canyon in Arizona.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Cool photos! Can't wait to see more!