Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh Can Anybody Show Me? The REAL Jesus??!

Matthew 16:15
"But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."


Mark 8:29
"But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, " You are the Christ."

Luke 9:20
"But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "The Christ of God.
God highlighted these verses for me in Guatemala. It's significant. Like, who do I say Jesus is?

God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. At the same time, He's such a multifaceted Being - a fact that is reflected in the many names of God! What I felt the Lord telling me was, if I'm constantly coming to Him and only recognizing ONE specific aspect, I'm short changing myself.

In every situation, WHO do I say Jesus is? In the morning when I wake up, who is Jesus? When my car makes funny noises, who is Jesus? When I'm hungry and looking for a good place to eat, who is Jesus? In good times, who is Jesus? In bad times, who is Jesus?


Who do YOU say Jesus is?

(For all the suspect grammar, I deeply apologize.)



No comments: