Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hi From Guatemala!!


Just thought I'd give you guys an update! Guatemala is BEAUTIFUL!! Mountains everywhere, stray dogs everywhere, very falling apart charming. Like I've said in more than one email, this place looks like something out of a travel magazine! (Not really what I expected for a mission trip, but hey, I'm not complaining!)

I'm staying with my friend Rebecca, who is a full time missionary to Guatemala. The ministry that she is partnering with provides a home for orphans and runs the school the children attend. Valentine's Day was the school's anniversary, so they had a concert and a party! There were games, songs, cake, and to top it all off a pinata! It was a lot of fun.

I'm taking lots of pictures and I'll be coming home on Saturday, so keep an eye out for a slideshow!

Love you all!
Sam
World Traveler

No comments: