Monday, November 12, 2007

Visiting My Friends' Church

I went to a service at my friends' new church "Shift" and afterwards we were all sitting around just talking. After a bit, I realized how PASSIONATE I am about God. And the more I find out about Him, the more I love Him. Gah, that sounds so sappy, but it's true.

Mrs. Collins posted on her blog about knowing God and it hit my heart just the right way. (Click here to read it!) I'd love to restate everything she said, but honestly, she said it best. So read it!!

Hebrew 8:10-12: This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' because they will ALL know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

No comments: